Voted Hudson Valley's Best Dog- Friendly Weekend Getaway!
Saint Hubert’s Lodge is a pet-friendly bed and breakfast in the Hudson Valley and we would love to meet your canine friend. Your dog will love exploring the outdoors throughout our 165-acre property. The surrounding Hudson Valley area gives you even more opportunities to explore too.
Our spacious suites and Rustic Log Cabin are all pet-friendly and the perfect size for you and your dog to rest your heads at night.
We understand that a vacation just isn’t a vacation without your furry friend by your side. Please take some time to review our rules and policies before booking your stay.
1. There is a $50/night/dog fee added to your room rate.
2. Dogs must be leashed at all times.
3. Dogs are permitted in guest rooms and outside. Dogs are not permitted in common areas.
4. Dogs may not be left unattended when you leave for the day or night. We do offer day/night boarding in our kennel.
5. When dogs are left in rooms during dining or relaxing time, they must be crated.
6. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs.
7. Saint Hubert's Lodge reserves the right to ask any disruptive dogs to leave. Boarding can be provided in our kennel.
8. Guests are responsible for costs associated with any damage or excessive cleaning needed after a stay. In addition, they are responsible for any lost rental income due to damage. All fees will be charged directly to the card used for booking.